- All campers are to register or check in as soon as possible upon arrival and check out when leaving the campground.
- All teens who stay on the grounds must register and participate in all activities.
- One of the main reasons for this camp is spiritual enrichment. All services are to be attended!
- No fireworks or weapons are allowed on the grounds! Any fireworks or weapons turned in when you register will be returned upon request when you leave the grounds.
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages, smoking, or use of drugs is prohibited.
Guys are to wear:
NICE jeans, khakis, and/or dress pants with shirts for evening and Sunday services (no shorts, and nothing sleeveless please. Wear stuff you would wear to impress your grandma.) Loose-fitting athletic pants or loose-fitting athletic shorts and t-shirts for daytime activities (No tank tops or other sleeveless stuff please) Please do not wear anything extremely tight-fitting, and clothing should not reveal midriff or underwear. No clothing with holes or rips above the knee, please.
Girls are to wear: Knee-length dresses or skirts that come to the knee when sitting, and tops with sleeves for evening and Sunday services (no shorts or pants, and nothing sleeveless, please) Loose-fitting, knee-length athletic attire with t-shirts for daytime activities (Culotte-style or loose basketball-style that come to the knee when sitting. No pants or pajama-style clothing please, and nothing sleeveless) Please do not wear anything extremely tight-fitting, and clothing should not reveal midriff or underwear. No clothing with holes or rips above the knee, please.”
- No ornamental jewelry is allowed for either boys or girls.
- No radios, cd players, dvd players, ipods, mp3 players, or other personal electronics are allowed in the dorms.
- Boys are not to enter the girls’ barracks; girls are not to enter the boys’ barracks.
- No teens are permitted to leave the campground without permission from the head monitor or head matron.
- All teens are to stay on top of the hill.
- No one is to leave the barracks after lights out. Violation of this rule will result in being sent home immediately.
- Couples, it’s great to have a date, but no physical contact will be permitted during this camp.